It had not been snowing this heavily in UK for years.
So Chien Fen organised a snowball fight outside Queens' College before our lectures.
The snow was amazingly beautiful.
People were amazingly crazy.
And our beloved Mr. Danny CHAN actually did some gay version winter sonata thingy with Hong Sheng.
I couldn't upload the video here.
But do visit my facebook to have a look at Danny's romantic act. (IT'S REALLY FUNNY)
I know this is a pictureless blog.
Many apologies for being such a BORING!! person for the past few months.
Here you go, let my pictures do the talking.
PARIS TRIP 2009 :)
Paris welcomed us with snow right after we touched down at the airport.
White Paris - romanticnya~~~
Of course not!! It's freezing cold ok?
Don't forget I am tropical breed. :P

This is LaFayette - the BRANDED mall.
Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabanna, Agnes B, Burberry, Elie Saab.......OMGGGG!! Calm down qian, calm down.

This is the Gourmet, with different food stalls in the middle of a hypermarket.

Look at my oysters - YUM! And if you can notice, I couldn't wait but to swallow down one of the oysters before Danny snapped the pic.

Look at those desserts.........do you want to digest them with your stomach asid??
NO WAY!

A local restaurant. I ate duck liver for appetizers, and then duck breast for main course, which practically made it a DD - Duck Day!

Title: Danny and his Chocolate Mousse.
Yes yes yes...he had his big bowl of mousse all by himself!!!!! Crazy isn't it?

This is the really funny waiter who did his signature wink all the time when we asked for something. He looks exactly like a cartoon character...ring any bells?? - RATATOUILLE!!!

LOUIS VUITTON!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah hallelujah!!!

See Napoleon??!

Victory smile :D

Cruise along the river Seine.
Too cold to 'ice-bask' on the deck, so we hid underneath :)

See my pimple and my tiger teeth??
That's my signature k?

TATA! The very famous Eiffel Tower!!!

We are obviously - B.O.R.E.D.

Ladies and gentlemen, look at your right? left? oh no FRONT!
This is the famous musuem in Paris converted from a train station.
*yawn*

My favourite! Look at the beautiful scenery behind us - it's like a painted picture :)

Beautiful right?? Hehe..I am the camera man/girl :)

The view is simply breathtaking :)
But as you can see - it needs some skills as well...

Don't believe??! You see how Mr. Danny 'generously' included the balcony in my picture.
Sayang-nya.

Punishment for lousy photo-taking skills - being a hunchback for one day :)
Yup that's the Notre Dame cathedral, with very romantic sidewalks next to it.
Birds flying, river flowing, church bells ringing, bushes topped with snow and old European buildings...
But too bad - camera ran out of batt --go and see it yourself la!

Spot my tiredness??!

This is the Musee Louvre - Luo Fu Gong (chinese) :)
Again - I look tired...
Why??

Just look at the frozen fountain!!

Now you know why?? Duh - I CAUGHT A COLD la!

Ok - lame.

Another masterpiece of mine - look at the light :)

Inside the glass pyramid!

What's in the musuem??!! Well, you have statue..

and more statues.....

and hehe...a wall painting putting Libra (Danny's horoscope) and Scorpio (my horoscope) together.
Doubt you can see it clearly..

And of course the you-must-not-miss Mona Lisa.

And yucks, I don't really wanna put up this photo.
But just so you can see how horrible a mummy looks like...eeww
Lastly, let Danny wish you a Happy New Year - Gong Xi Fa Cai :)
p.s. For more pictures - visit facebook :)
1 comment:
Just to clarify a few of us organised the snowball fight, not just me.. (although i had been bugging them since friday la hehe)
Today's snow sux so icy hopefully if it snows tml it'll be better. I cycled today and the cars that drove past me kept spraying sludge onto me la yucks! And the roads are all black n disgusting. I think they ran out of grit salt to pave the roads so the snow wont melt. Honestly I dont understand it especially since they knew it was gonna snow all week la.
Ooo and French food yummmm
Post a Comment