Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there
I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle Autumn rain
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds
In circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there
I did not die
If the day has come for me, I wish I could have such belief.
Given the world so beautiful, I hope to be here forever, be it in the form of wind or birds, snow or rain.
I simply hate to admit the fact that one day, everything, everything will just STOP, and your life ends FOREVER. Whatever you do, whoever you love, just stop like that. And the clock will never tick again.
Also mostly because I sincerely wish - with the thought that I never leave, those whom I love and those who love me, will not painfully cry.
I do not know if I can still feel anything after death, but what I am sure of is those who live have no way to run away from the fact that I am gone, forever.
So I guess, I am still not coping well with death.
Who copes well??
Think too much huh?
Yea yea, Qian is growing her white hair now.
To cheer things up a little, I think I shall show you this.
Partly to prove the truthfulness of my previous post, and mainly to satisfy Yihui's desire.
Here you go: double-chinned Qian
(not enough?? you can perhaps scroll down a little to the paris post, there is one photo with danny and the waiter, and look at the size of my face!! -.- now you can laugh.. )
(not enough?? you can perhaps scroll down a little to the paris post, there is one photo with danny and the waiter, and look at the size of my face!! -.- now you can laugh.. )
In return, Yihui - it's time to show your 'latest updates!'
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. :p
2 comments:
Have you thought about how to handle ur body after death?
.
.
.
It's alright to have double chin on occassions. N hor, gaining weight might help upsizing ur asset. So no worries. XD
muahahaha...well said yi hui!
that's a beautiful poem....=)
hahaha....i'm reading it again n again to menghayati its meaning.
Post a Comment