Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Songs of the heart

Black background. The darkest hour is before dawn. Lonely figure on the path.

If you can notice, this blog is aimed to understand darkness in life.

My first post. Lights along the path. Stars in the sky.

If you can realise, despite how dark things can be, I still believe that there is something there for us to stay strong and hold on.

The songs are just there to reflect some of my feelings.
I don't want to make this too obvious as it will somehow lose the beauty of secrecy. :P
So I will just highlight the sentences which I think have made an impact to me.

***

1st song: 不想懂得 - 张韶涵

当世界 不知不觉的变了

有时候 我怀念以前的我

作的梦 虽然远远的

想像是 一种快乐

拥有了 同时也失去什么

而眷恋 原来会带来软弱

你让我在雾里成熟

心开始曲折


我不想舍得 不想懂得

是谁惹谁 言不由衷

说谎伤害 都是不安犯的错

怕抱不紧什么


我不想舍得 不想懂得
谁说割爱 才更深刻

彼此依赖 是爱不是负荷
互相照顾就是 幸福的

(能握着手就是 感动的)

Repeat

我愿意 一秒钟放弃全宇宙
只在只有我们紧靠着的小星球

我不想舍得 不想懂得
是谁惹谁 言不由衷
说谎伤害 都是不安犯的错
怕抱不紧什么

我多不舍得 多不懂得
谁说割爱 才更深刻
彼此依赖 是爱不是负荷
能握着手就是 感动的

***

2nd song: 真的我没事 - 符致逸

On and on, the pain goes on
And it wouldn't just wouldn't die
我竟远比想像中软弱且无能为力
对你的眼神 选择了逃避
恨自己 恨自己

On and on, the pain lives on

It's hurting so much more
就像我被悔不当初的罪恶吞去
惩罚过后能否带来解脱
I'll be fine I'll be fine


So many cried, listening to God
让坚强不只是种伪装
So many lies, listening to you
天亮后I will be fine

On and on, the pain goes on and I just don't know how to cope
伸手抱住自己是否就能够不再空虚

最后信念别放弃
I will be fine I will be fine

So many cried, listening to you
希望你能再给我力量

So many lies, listening to you

什么时候I will be fine


当我再也不对任何事期待

只剩下你只剩下你

有天当我舍弃一切见你 请你要微笑不语


So many cried, listening to you

希望你能再给我力量

So many lies, listening to you

什么时候I will be fine

***


3rd song - Light of my life - Lara Fabian and Lee Hom Wang

Wandering like a leaf upon the wind
I have been searching for someone

Holding out for a love to shake my soul

Heaven or nothing

Then you walked into my life

In a blaze of light

I've never wanted someone more

You are the one I've waited for


*Light of my life

You are the fire in my heart

When I am lost
I know
I'll feel you burning in the dark


You're the light of my life

Every star in the sky

Shines more brightly when you're at my side

You're the light of my life
*

Dreaming, I feel you next to me

No, I'm not, I'm not dreaming

'Cause I'm drowning in your kiss

I die in your arms

And when I hear you call my name

Baby, it's like I'm born again

Repeat Chorus*


Your love's a lantern in the rain

Bringing me home time and again

Burning like an eternal flame


Light of my life

You're the beat of my heart
When I am lost

When you're lost I know

You'll see me shining

Shining in the dark


You're the light of my life

Like the stars in the sky

Only you can take me through

You're the only one who makes it right

Only you set fire to the night

You're the light of my life


***

4th song: 灰色空间 - 罗志祥

原来不是白就是黑
只不过是天真的以为
要醉得清醒 要无辜的犯罪
现实的世界只有灰

坚强得太久好疲惫

想抱爱的人沉沉的睡
卷来的风暴 凶猛里有种美
死了心 痛就没感觉

灰色空间 我是谁

记不得幸福是什么滋味
无路可退 你是谁
怎么为我流泪

梦见发着光的草原
一身伤回到很久以前
我选择不恨 带着平静走远
醒来后 夜还是长夜

Repeat

紧抱着我流泪

***
5th song: 几分 - 罗志祥


不管昨天你对我说过了什么
今天的我还是依然依然沉默
两个人生气着
看着谁先舍不得

何必这样来试探我们的缘份


不管昨天我对你说过了什么
今天的你还是依然依然自我
问这要到什么时候
才会觉得无法忍受
难道这样才证明爱得有多深

所以爱有几分
这是你不停的疑问
你的心里对我有多认真
何必执着在我的部分

所以爱有几分
这是你永远的疑问
只有最后一切才有定论

Repeat


所以爱有几分
这是你永远的疑问

只有最后一切才有定论
没有值不值得当失去了 有什么好争
就在转身之后 我的不舍有多么的真

所以爱有几分

这是你不停的疑问
你的心里对我有多认真
何必执着在我的部分

所以爱有几分
这是你永远的疑问
只有最后一切才有定论
只有最后一切才有定论

***

6th song: 杨宗纬- 你看

路越走越苦 越腐烂
剩下从无到有的明白

这世界好坏 有太多姿态

要我拿梦来交换


转弯 寻个方向躲起来

默许被污染的应该

坚持在澎湃 好想大声喊

不要没收我对纯真的依赖


你看那四季的剪彩

你看那寒暑的编排

你看那生命的色彩

就算哭了也不能重来


有一天你平静去看

会发现自己有多狭窄
睁开眼 还是面对黑暗


我知道你内心的深海依然湛蓝

那為什么会没有爱


你看多余的空白

会有温暖细细填满

你看我身上的羽毛

透过歌声慢慢闪耀


有一天你平静去看

会感觉自己变得慷慨

才恍然感动已活过来



Hope you like them. THE END :)

1 comment:

Quin 君 said...

i'm savouring every thought u r sharing thru these songs...

i'm gonna youtube the last 2 now...

=)