Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Spring :)

Dear Yihui a.k.a Athena,

If I am to buy three things for you on your 21st birthday, I will get you:

1. A sexy dress with the least amount of cloth


2. A hot guy as your boyfriend



3. And a private jet to fly you to UK
But since I have no such purchasing power at the moment, I think these pictures will do for now. Keke. :P

On top of that, to compensate such a regrettable loss (esp the second item), I shall sing you a song here:

Happy Birthday To You~~
Happy Birthday To You~~
Happy Birthday To Da Chun~~
Happy Birthday To you you you you you.....


Qian 1: Serious a bit lar~~ It's Yihui's 21st birthday k??
Qian 2: Okokok. Soli soli. Wish you ~~~ ermmm ~~ not to be too burdened by your big b**ps. Sense some jealousy here?! Wakakaka. Sorry la, simply fail to be serious in front of you...

p.s. Hope you like our video clips and tell me once you got the parcel ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

er hermm... thankiu sooooooo much! But I'm grateful that U haven't had the purchasing power to get those for me. I would love the third gift... the other two... erm... save it for urself. XD (Ask Danny to build up a bit :P)

n hor... I haven't received!!! :(

Quin 君 said...

LOL.

qian...no need to jealous la.
yours also not bad ma...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...XD