God. This is getting worse.
My cravings for fashion items have gone from pieces of garments, which are still affordable, to the more luxurious watches.
OK. Do I need a watch?
Immediate response: Yes I do!!!!
Rationalized response: No, I don't need a watch. I have skinny wrists, so watches look ugly on me.
Counter response: Well, it depends. There are watches that are tiny and elegant.
Counter-counter response: Tiny and elegant sound expensive. I REPEAT. I DO NOT NEED A WATCH.
U sure?
Watch this!
** After watching**
Materialistic Devil: OMG! I love the D-light!!! It's just too cool that the numbers are actually appearing on the crystals! I want this!!

Frugal angel: But well. That's is WAY too expensive.
Materialistic Devil: Then take a look at these!!


Frugal Angel: Sigh~~ I have to admit that I actually tried the black Octea once. And it looks perfect on me. But.. but...but...despite it being pretty stylish, it couldn't go with elegant dresses. HA! I've got a point!
Materialistic Devil: That's a very good point indeed. You have to get one which goes well with both elegant dresses and daily clothes. TADA! (kindly sponsored by Tada radio. :p)


OK. I can always be a materialistic angel.
p.s. this post indicates no immediate intention of getting one of those Swarovski watches, though admittedly, there is a slight tendency to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment