Yihui, you better make it to Mayday's concert in Australia.
Otherwise, I will not forgive you.
Keke..just joking.
Just that Mayday's concert is d B-E-S-T BEST!!!!
I watched so many of their concerts online.
And if I am going to go for one, I wouldn't know which one to pick at all. Each and every single one is just too good.
So..please go.......
Everytime I think of the fact they knew each other since high school, it reminds me of high school too.
We used to sing lots of Mayday's songs back then in high school. '恋爱-I-N-G, Happy-I-N-G'
Their songs give people courage to stand up from where they fell, make an ordinary person feel special and belonged. They cheer you up, make you high and tell you that despite all bad things happened in life, you are never alone.
This is Mayday! If you start to know them, they are just like a close friend of yours - they understand.
These are some of their concert's clips.Both are not the best part of that concert. I simply love the songs most!
Argghh..
I wish I am a kangaroo now.
Wait.
Kangaroo is forbidden from concerts.
OK. I wish I am Yihui now.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes M'am! I've bought my ticket dy!!!
But cost me AUD $169... :( VIP seat:P
I've missed Amei's concert. Can't afford to miss this. Keke.
VIP seat???
Wah..means it should be very close to them.
Ah Shin always go so close to the audiences.
Should be very very high keke.
Post a Comment