Sunday, April 12, 2009

I dare you to finish this.

1. I am bored with my revision. So I decided to write something.

2. I have no idea what to write yet. Because for the past three weeks (until now), my life is pretty much about studies. Unless you are interested in portfolio analysis, accounting statements, market structure, linear programming.......

3. *yawn* You see. Not interested right? Let me think of something else.

4. Oh yea, I did something sinful today. I watched 'The Confessions of Shopaholic' movie. I am supposed to watch it with Chien Fen. But blame the exams and blame Danny. He tempted me by streaming it right in front of me. When I was presented with a choice of 'economics revision' and 'watch a movie', I followed the devil in my heart. *everyone would right??! not really, esp when exams is 8 days away*

5. So sorry, Chien Fen....but just to make you feel better. I watched the obviously pirated version with shadows of people constantly appearing on the screen. And somehow the conversations do not match their actions. Yes, it is that lousy. Serve me right. Karma.

6. Btw, Becky Bloomwood in that show is exactly like what I imagine she would be. But I prefer Luke Brandon in the book. OOOOooooo Luke Brandon - that successful, smart, rich and handsome (not very sure about this - he MUST be) Luke Brandon. He has some kind of rugged look in the show, maybe because he is playing as an editor in the show rather than an owner of a PR company. I want him clean, not rugged.

7. After this, I am going to finish up the 'Contestable market' bit. And hopefully the past years for regressions.

8. Just for your information, it is 4.41 am in the morning now.

9. Yes I am a last minuter.

10. Yes it serves me right.

11. But no, I am not going to change that.

12. Because I enjoy the pressure.

13. And I enjoy the free time before that.

14. For superstitous reason, I am not going to write anything for this number.

15. Finally, I hope grandma will get well soon. I am very worried about her.

I miss her Lo Ak (teochew braised duck), Teochew Kueh (pink cake with glutinous rice in it), Gulai (curry with coconut milk), Char Qi (Teochew style fried crab), He Mui (fish porridge).

Now I know where my family get that picky tastebuds from.

God. I pray for her good health.

16. Final-finally, I urge for everyone to take care of their health. It is like air, we tend to ignore it when it is of vital importance for us to love and to achieve anything in life.

Tell me about it. It's now 4.56am.

2 comments:

Fern said...

Hahaha.. Ooo nvm la I dont have time to watch it also.. Although I am dying to watch 17 Again cos Zac Efron is soooo cute...

Praying for your grandma too.

Quin 君 said...

ahhhhhh...........i've sinned a lot too lately!!!!

i have so MUCH to catch up but i've been procrastinating. gosh what's new rite? >.<

死性不改!!!!

change,we must!

Hope Grandma is better now.