Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back home in Msia

I have been really productive since I came back to Malaysia.
But unlike the past few summers, I am not engaged in tonnes of gatherings and reunions.
Instead, I work!

Well, of course for the first week, I went out with a couple of close friends.
Celebrated Tzuch's birthday was the highlight of the week.
We went for karaoke and popped the party poppers indoor.
I bet the staffs from Redbox cursed us badly that day for messing up the room.
Anywayz, we had fun and that's more important!

From the second week onwards, I started work in dad's office.
Lol. There are still advantages for being the boss's daughter.
For instance, you have no choice but to follow your 'boss's' car to work, and that means, you do not need to be THAT punctual.
And you have to accompany your 'boss' for lunches, and I am here to tell you, there are indeed free lunches in the world.

However, I did my part as well.
Proud to say that I am currently working in the R&D department, which consists of....me and... myself!
LOL. Small small bisnes saja~

Went to Singapore last weekend for shopping spree!!
Ooops nope. That's not the main purpose.
I was there to attend my cousin's wedding. It was a very touching wedding.
But still, in terms of proportion, the trip was mainly about shopping!
What shall I say? Women's nature!
And when four girls plus one woman go on a trip - you simply can't help it!

Tzuch fell sick this week.
Maybe because he missed me too much when I went away to Singapore.
Just joking.
I hope it's not swine flu though.

Pray hard for his interview.
And hopefully he will get a job very soon.
I believe he would.
For the mean time - REST LA!
You had been working all summer, it's not wrong to just stop for a while MR. WORKAHOLIC!

That's all for now!

No comments: