Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life without a laptop is healthy

Life without a laptop is healthy.
Don't believe?

Let me give you a brief description of my day:

I work in the library every morning, without watching a single online video because I refuse to bring my headphone along.
After a whole morning of hard work, I head out for meetings in the afternoon with my teammates.
Then to reward myself for a such a productive day, I walk around town or rest in my room reading books and magazines instead of YouTube.
At night, I work in the library again.
Finally I end my day with a mask and a nice beauty sleep.

What a healthy, efficient life!
Good job. :)

p.s. YouTube is evil. :p

2 comments:

Quin 君 said...

someone is such an ADDICT! =p

Unknown said...

agree!!! n too bad... I'm still having my laptop with me now. -.-